Choosing an eco-friendly stainless steel Jade Roller & Gua Sha set eliminates the chance of it breaking too easily. Unquestionably a more rewarding investment! Also, it's super self-cooling because it is naturally chilly to the touch, there is no need to put it in the freezer. Additionally, it's anti-bacterial and no-porous, which prevents microorganisms from adhering to your skin. Adding stainless steel Gua Sha& Jade Roller set into your daily skincare routine is simple yet super effective. It will instantly bring brightness, glow & radiance back into your skin even after the first use!
What it does :
♥Promotes radiant skin
♥Cools, tightens and de-puffs the skin
♥Promotes lymphatic drainage
♥Relieves facial and jaw muscle tension
♥Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
♥Calms down inflammation
♥Nourish dull skin
How To Use Gua Sha?
1. You can use a Gua Sha on the face, body, and scalp, and it’s best to use it with moisturizer or oil – but never on bare skin.
2. Hold the Gua Sha tool with the curved side to your face and glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck, jawline, chin, and around the mouth, between three and five times per area. Always take short strokes in just one direction, not back and forth.
3. Next, press the tool flat to the skin, under the eyes or over any redness, to soothe and de-puff.
4. Work the tool in small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift, or hold and press upwards between the brows to release tension.
5. Stroke down the neck.
6. If you want to reduce puffiness, work lightly, then more firmly, to relax muscles.
7. For best results repeat this procedure minimum of two to five times a week.
How To Use Jade Roller?
1. After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of facial oil into your skin to help the Facial Roller glide with ease.
2. Begin rolling by starting at the center of your face, under the eyes and cheekbones, moving out towards your hairline in short, gentle strokes.
3. Move down to your jawbone, still working in short strokes, starting at the chin, and moving out toward the bottom of your ears.
4. Roll above your eyebrows and forehead in an out and up motion. Use the smaller roller around your eyes and take extra care in this area.
5. Finally, very gently roll down the sides of your neck and towards the center of your clavicle.
6. Place the stone in the refrigerator before use for extra cooling effects.
Included in the order: Stainless Steel Jade Roller + Gua Sha + Pouch & Gift Box