Rose Quartz is a naturally occurring crystal mineral widely known as the “love” or “heart” stone. It encourages unconditional love, acceptance, and happiness.
Use the energy of Rose Quartz to attract more opportunities and abundance into your life.
What it does:
♥Cools, tightens and de-puffs the skin
♥Promotes lymphatic drainage
♥Relieves facial and jaw muscle tension
♥Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
♥Calms down inflammation
♥Nourish dull skin
♥ Promote a healthy scalp
♥Helps create soft & shiny hair
♥ Helps relieve headaches
How To Use Gua Sha For Scalp?
Use the comb edge, starting at your right ear, and transitioning around your hairline, ending at your left ear. Run long lines from a hairline through to the back of the scalp. Use about 12 strokes to get across the head. Long, and slow, starting each with a deep, purposeful breath.
How To Use Gua Sha For Face?
1. You can use a Gua Sha on the face, body, and scalp, and it’s best to use it with moisturizer or oil – but never on bare skin.
2. Hold the Gua Sha tool with the curved side to your face and glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck, jawline, chin, and around the mouth, between three and five times per area. Always take short strokes in just one direction, not back and forth.
3. Next, press the tool flat to the skin, under the eyes or over any redness, to soothe and de-puff.
4. Work the tool in small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift, or hold and press upwards between the brows to release tension.
5. Stroke down the neck
6. If you want to reduce puffiness, work lightly, then more firmly, to relax muscles.
7. For best results repeat this procedure minimum of two to five times a week.
Included in the order: Rose Quartz Multiside Gua Sha + Pouch
All of our products are: 100% Natural, Vegan & Cruelty-Free