Gloomy Black Obsidian Set With Small Gua Sha
ESTIMATED DELIVERY BETWEEN and .
Make your skin "GLOW" again with this all-natural Black Obsidan Jade Roller and Gua Sha Beauty Set. Made from 100% authentic Black Obsidian, these skincare tools have been used in traditional Chinese beauty practice for thousands of years to awaken skin’s natural glow. Black Obsidian Jade Roller and Gua Sha set will soothe, depuff, and lift the skin through the process of facial massage. These tools are truly a superstar skin product! Adding Black Obsidian Beauty Set into your daily skincare routine will instantly bring brightness, glow & radiance back into your skin!
Black Obsidian is a naturally occurring volcanic glass born speedily out of fast cooling lava. This is the reason why it has the most powerful energies. A gemstone unlike any other, Obsidian is a beautiful, glossy, and often completely black crystal that is capable of fascinating and captivating anyone at the very first glance. Obsidian is known for bringing health, wealth & love into your life.
What it does :
♥Promotes radiant skin
♥Cools, tightens and de-puffs the skin
♥Promotes lymphatic drainage
♥Relieves facial and jaw muscle tension
♥Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
♥Calms down inflammation
♥Nourish dull skin
♥Aid in product absorption
How To Use Jade Roller?
1. After cleansing and toning, smooth a few drops of facial oil into your skin to help the Facial Roller glide with ease.
2. Begin rolling by starting at the center of your face, under the eyes and cheekbones, moving out towards your hairline in short, gentle strokes.
3. Move down to your jawbone, still working in short strokes, starting at the chin, and moving out toward the bottom of your ears.
4. Roll above your eyebrows and forehead in an out and up motion. Use the smaller roller around your eyes and take extra care in this area.
5. Finally, very gently roll down the sides of your neck and towards the center of your clavicle.
6. Place the stone in the refrigerator before use for extra cooling effects.
How To Use Gua Sha?
4. Work the tool in small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift, or hold and press upwards between the brows to release tension.
5. Stroke down the neck.
6. If you want to reduce puffiness, work lightly, then more firmly, to relax muscles.
Shipping RatesOrders typically ship from our fulfilment center within 2-3 business days after your order confirmation. We are a small team working as hard as we can so we appreciate your understanding! Please allow an additional 3-8 business days for US, or 4-10 business days for non-US, for the package to arrive at your destination. We are not responsible for any additional customs fees that may occur during the shipping process. Unfortunately once the package has shipped, we are unable to refund shipping fees as the payment has been made to the postal carrier. Shipping fees are nonrefundable and we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
USA $4.99 | 3-8 days |
International: $9.99 | 4-10 days |
USA Over $30 | 3-8 days |
International Over $80 | 4-10 days |
Return PolicyOur policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refund PolicyIf for any reason you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, we will gladly offer a refund on all products returned to us within fourteen days of your order. Shipping charges are non-refundable. If you received FREE shipping on your order and decide to return/refund your items, you will be refunded the order amount minus the actual cost for shipping.